Saturday, October 6, 2012

I wanted to create this blog for good reasons. For the "special people" You know the ones that promise and make lots of money while they continue to act as criminals against The Constitution and The American People. I will be posting all I can possibly find that shows just how reckless and lawless these people who call themselves "our Leaders". The same people that are giving America and Americans away to communists.
They have no interest in America's place in history as a free nation. The same freedom that allows them to sell the very country that has befriended and protected them. Is there any lower form of treason?

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to just say I enjoyed seeing Obama get his lunch handed to him on a plate. I have my doubts about Romney but he did a good job on Obama at the debate.. yay

    ReplyDelete